At i4 Coaching we endeavor to share knowledge with our athletes and deliver personalised programs that take into consideration their life, outside of triathlon. Every athlete has strengths and weaknesses, different training availability and personal needs. For this reason we believe that generic and group training programs do not suit all athletes, and may not allow you to reach your true potential. We therefore believe our personalised programs will enable you to reach your triathlon potential.
Successful applicants don’t necessarily need to be the best or even top 10 in their age group. Rather, they will display determination and commitment to train hard and smart and have ambitious goals they want to achieve. Every athlete is unique in their athletic ability and we strive to assist you to reach your potential.
All i4 programs are delivered through the professional platform of Training Peaks (TP) where your coach will allocate you a username and password. Training Peaks provides extensive value including smartphone applications, athlete tracking and multilevel feedback systems.
Our commitment to you:
- Provide you with a 100% personalised triathlon training program
- Respond to the best of our ability to all emails within 24 hours of receiving
- Provide you with a phone/skype call every month to speak about your training and racing. Additional calls will be conducted if required
- Provide you with professional advice and guidance through your triathlon training and racing journey
Your commitment to us:
- Have clear triathlon racing goals for the coming 12 months
- Display determination, willpower and discipline to make the sacrifices required to achieve your triathlon goals
- Commit to a minimum *16 week program. *In order to see results from our program’s, we require you to commit to a minimum of 16 weeks to ensure you obtain the results you desire
- Recognise the prescribed training zones and session purpose and do not complete or add sessions that are not scheduled in your personalised program.
- Provide your coach with relative and constructive feedback surrounding your program. This includes uncompleted or missed sessions, injury concerns and/or fatigue issues.
- Understand that if you do not meet our requirements, your training program will be terminated.
* Contact times and methods are to be discussed with your coach and agreed upon
Have a question? Email email@example.com to find out more