Falls Creek is the crown of the Victorian Alps and home to some of the best triathlon training grounds in the world. Our Triathlon Training Camp offers a program that will enhance belief, develop strength and deliver fitness for the racing season ahead. Our camp is packed full of coaching content, training principles and mountain views worth working for.
Monday 3rd January - Sunday 9th January, 2022 - 7D/6N
- 6 Nights Accommodation at Frueauf Village Apartments
- Camp training program with i4 coach Mitch Kibby
- Altitude training at 1600m, technique analysis and skill development
- Uplifting training week with social and physical benefits
- Frueauf Village
- Luxury apartments with modern lounge, kitchen, laundry and wifi
- Mountain views and balcony spa's available*
- 24hr reception, restaurant, bar, cafe, gym and spaQ therapy
- Check In: Monday 4th January 12-2pm (times TBC)
- Check Out: Sunday 10th January 10am (times TBC)
* Balcony spa's subject to availability
- Available Soon...
"The perfect summer training ground". The spectacular scenery, mountain climbs, running trails and unique swimming options all add to this premier altitude training camp.
- Structured triathlon program to suit your performance demands
- Strength and conditioning focus on the slopes of the Victorian Alps
- Altitude, adaptation and absorption principals specific for triathletes
- Swim at the Mt. Beauty Swimming Pool and Rocky Valley Dam
- Cycle iconic climbs including Falls Creek, Mt. Buffalo and Tawonga Gap
- Run mountain trails and the High Plains road above 1600m altitude
- Recovery principals, including trigger point release and cold water therapy
- Team training culture with positive and inclusive environment
- Sprint to Full distance triathletes
- Motivated athletes seeking a destination training camp
- Ability level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Positions are limited, early booking is recommended
*The i4 Falls Creek Training Camp is subject to Covid-19 restrictions and will follow all protocols and practices recommended by the Victorian State Government. Full refunds will be available for any bookings if athletes are unable to attend or the camp is forced to reschedule due public health restrictions. Further details will be provided closer to the start date of the camp.