Mitch Kibby - Director & Head Coach
Mitch grew up in Melbourne and has had a lifelong affection for sport. Since his introduction to triathlon in 2007, he has passionately pursued a career as an athlete and has naturally developed into one of Australia's most successful triathlon coaches.
In addition to his coaching experience at i4, Mitch is the Head Coach at Haileybury College and a highly regarded associate at Effortless Swimming. Together, these opportunities have exposed him to hundreds of different personalities, techniques and learning opportunities which have provided a deep understanding of the people in our sport and how to motivate them.
Mitch carries a positive attitude in his approach to life and sport. His values of happiness, humility and determination have been significant in creating a culture for i4 athletes and encouraging others to chase personal best performances on and off the field.
- Professional Triathlete (2011-Current)
- 2 x Ironman 70.3 World Championships (29th Nice 2019, 35th Sunshine Coast 2016)
- ITU Triathlon World Cup - Australian Team (Mooloolaba, 2017)
- Ironman 5150 Champion (Zurich, 2018)
- 3 x Ironman 70.3 Podiums
- Australian Open Olympic Distance Champion (Mooloolaba, 2011)
- Gatorade Triathlon Series Champion (Victoria 2014/15)
- Director - i4 Coaching And Multisports (2016-Current)
- Triathlon Australia Performance Coach (2016-Current)
- Head Coach - Haileybury College Triathlon (2015-Current)
- Ironman University Accredited Coach (2017-2020)
- 6 x Ironman World Championship Qualifiers (i4 Coaching)
- 4 x All Schools Premiership Coach (Haileybury College)
- Bachelor Business & Commerce/Bachelor Sport & Outdoor Recreation (Monash University, 2011)
- Haileybury College (2006)
Cameron Good - Coach
Cam is a natural athlete and has always led by example on and off the field. Cam had a distinguished racing career and is a product of Australia’s best coaches and academies, having spent several years training at the AIS as part of Triathlon Australia’s High Performance Program. He has completed a University degree in Exercise Science, which has rounded out his knowledge of the human body and how to train for consistent success. Although renowned for his somewhat questionable taste in daytime television, Cam has genuine character and cares for his athletes. Currently based in Zurich, Switzerland, Cam delivers training programs to athletes around the world and is highly regarded by his peers.